Widget By Devils Workshop

Max Berliner - It's Huggie. I've just been testing the cocktails at the Hideout Boutique House!

image

Max Berliner,

I'm putting some extra shifts in this Christmas and today I've been testing the
king-sized bed at the Hideout Boutique House... and of course it received a massive 10/10!

Oh, and because I'm now training to become Chief cocktail & mini bar tester,
I've also been tasting the cocktails you can make at the Hideout, with it's complimentary
cocktail bar!

I gave them a 10/10 as well but I might have to try them again just to make sure!

Tis the season and all...

Did you know you'll get a complimentary cocktail bar when you stay?

It's included in the Hideout House Midweek Offer.
Click the link below to find out more.

Speak soon,
Huggie Bear
Chief Bed Tester at The Cranleigh Boutique

Unsubscribe

The Cranleigh Boutique, Kendal Road, Bowness-on-Windermere, Cumbria LA23 3EW United Kingdom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop