Widget By Devils Workshop

Facebook Lead Generation Tips

I am starting a new round of classes for business owners, entrepreneurs, and marketers struggling with lead generation on Facebook. I don't know anyone else who is teaching this method. Maybe I'm on to something.

When I first taught this course in November 2016, I got a great response from those of you who were able to attend. Unfortunately some of you couldn't make it.

So I taught a couple of sessions this past April, and the response was extremely positive, just like the first time.

Since November, I've gotten multiple requests to present the information again from those who missed the first course, as well as from those who want a chance for more Q&A.

If your business relies on constantly finding new sources of leads then you don't want to miss it.

I am going to be sharing some advanced Facebook Search Techniques that you can use to find new prospects or potential clients to contact if that is part of your business marketing strategy.

You can also use these search techniques to find new interest targets for your Facebook ads.

Register for the class that fits your schedule.

You can get full details at the link below and I hope to chat with you soon.

See You Soon!

Nate 
P.O. Box 776, Brookshire, TX 77423, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop