Widget By Devils Workshop

I probably won't do this again until Summer

So I have a bootcamp I will be teaching starting next week and my schedule is filling up for the next couple of months.  As a result, tonight and tomorrow are the last times I will be giving this free lesson.  

So if you want to learn this skill for free, this is your last chance til this summer probably.  

When I first taught this course in November 2016, I got a great response from those of you who were able to attend. Unfortunately some of you couldn't make it.


So I taught a couple of sessions last week, and the response was extremely positive, just like the first time.


Since November, I've gotten multiple requests to present the information again from those who missed the first course, as well as from those who wanted a chance for more Q&A.


But various changes to LinkedIn and Facebook kept me so busy with software updates for the past few months that I never found the time to do it.


Now that LinkedEngine has been updated with the new LinkedIn UI and FBVA is running smoothly using the new browser I have some time. So I'm going to share 
this free training with you live one last time for a while.


If your business relies on constantly finding new sources of leads then you don't want to miss it.


I am going to be sharing some advanced Facebook Search Techniques that you can use to find new prospects or potential clients to contact if that is part of your business marketing strategy.


You can also use these search techniques to find new interest targets for your Facebook ads.


I have opened two slots, tonight at 8pm eastern, and tomorrow at 2pm eastern, so pick the time and day that works best for you.


You can get full details at the link below and I hope to chat with you live tonight.
==>Click Here to Register for the Live Session

P.O. Box 776, Brookshire, TX 77423, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop