Widget By Devils Workshop

Re: [PanicZone] Roll Call for PanicZone

 

Present!

On Wednesday, August 21, 2013, zulie55 wrote:

> I am doing a roll call to see who is still with us and supports this
> group. Please reply back. If I dont hear from you. You will be removed from
> the group. We have over 1100 people, but no one is posting (activity) in
> the group. I want to remove all the spammers from the group also. I like to
> get this group going again.
>
> Julie
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> The only thing that can happen when I
> have a panic attack is that it will pass
> whether it passes quickly or slowly
> depends whether I drop the idea of it
> being dangerous or not.Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (29)
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop