Widget By Devils Workshop

[PanicZone] Still Taking Roll Call

 

I am still taking roll call. If you still want to be part of this group, let us know. Otherwise starting the first of next week I will be going through the 1118 members names, and those who hasn't respond or is on "No Email" status will be deleted from the group. If you get deleted you can always rejoin the group.

Those who already responded to roll call, I have you marked down to stay with us. Thank you for your participation in roll call. If I accidentally deleted you, join back up.

Thanks Julie

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop