Widget By Devils Workshop

[PanicZone] Needing advice about my anxiety.

 

I understand taking baby steps. I feel after my mom passing away I have slipped behind on all the baby steps I made so,I can leave my home without a major panic attack happening.
After my daughter passed away I had to work hard to be able to drive myself anywhere or just leave my home. I have had some really bad panic attacks where I did not feel safe until I got back home.
I need advice because,it has been a year since I have left my home.
Carolyn

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop