Widget By Devils Workshop

[PanicZone] New

 

Hi, I'm not really new to the group, I've been a around for awhile but have not posted much if at all.
I suffer from Anxiety Disorder, OCD and I have a weight problem that makes living very hard for me. All this has almost led me to become a shut in again. My anxiety is getting harder to deal with as time goes on and my OCD which hasn't been a major problem in the past few years is making a come back.
I live with my mom and her husband (my dad died in 1981), my mom's husband hates me, just the thought of what he's put me though brings tears to my eyes. He was a drinker at one time and everything that went wrong was my fault in his eyes. Even today if I talk when he is talking or even listening he gets upset and has a fit, like today I corrected my mom in a date for an appointment for her husband and he just lost it. I go out of my way to help keep things in order for him (appointments and paper work for the Veterns Affairs, ect.) and for my mom but I told my mom today that he's on his own to keep things in order unless she asks me to do it. I'm sick of doing things and all I get from it is dumped on from him.
I have Anxiety for as long as I can remember and now it seems to be getting worse as I get older, is that possible? My sister said to me once just don't think of what was causing me my anxiety attack... easier said then done, I could do that when I was a young teenager but today I just can't control things like that anymore. I wish I could be that teenager again. She has had small panic attacks in the pasted but they never lasted.
Has anyone else have an increase in Anxiety as they have gotten older?
I on meds (sorry for my spelling) Cymbalta I was taking two pills a day but always woke up with a headache, so I started taking one a day and things got better. I also take Adtivan I can take up to one full pill at a time 1 mg but I break it in half and only take .5 mg because a full pill puts me to sleep so I try to only use it when I need it... I've been taking more and more lately... I try not to use it too often if I can get away with it...
Does anyone else have a family history of anxiety or panic attacks? I have a history of this in my dad's family, from what I've heard about the attacks they weren't as bad as mine are. Lucky...
Well I guess this is enough for this post.....
Diana

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (19)
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop