Widget By Devils Workshop

Re: [PanicZone] New Member

 

I just find nighttime less threatening. Not sure why.

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 24, 2013, at 7:09 PM, Heather Andersen hmelissar@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I sometimes feel better driving late at night because there are less people on the roads and I fear collisions. I have been told that antidepressants sometimes help, but I've never taken them.
>
> ________________________________
> From: Colleen Marlino colleen.marlino@comcast.net>
> To: "PanicZone@yahoogroups.comPanicZone@yahoogroups.com>
> Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 3:56 PM
> Subject: Re: [PanicZone] New Member
>
>
>
> I feel better driving at night for some reason. I also feel better driving in a smaller car. I try to never NOT drive. Sometimes it's been midnight around the neighborhood, just to keep driving. I feel safer driving if an adult who can take over is with me.
> Colleen
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Feb 24, 2013, at 12:54 PM, "peanuts20110" yatesat@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I joined the group a few months ago, but haven't posted until today. I'm so glad to see there have been some new posts and they are related to my problem of fear of driving. I've always been afraid of driving to or in strange places, but since I've gotten older the fear of even driving locally has gotten much worse. Has anyone found anything or anybody that can help with this problem? My husband, who is now retired, has been willing to take on the job of being my chauffeur. He drives me to where I need to go, but can't seem to understand that I my fear is real. I also have a social phobia which thankfully is more or less under control by a medication I take for another medical problem.
> >
> > Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> >
> > Thank You,
> > AY
> >
> >
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (278)
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop