Widget By Devils Workshop

Re: [PanicZone] New member

 



Hi Heather+.

WElcome to the group.

This might be help you with the trauma from your accident:

http://www.netmindbody.com/for-patients/find-a-practitioner-near-you

Chris.

----- Original Message -----
From: "hmelissar" hmelissar@yahoo.com>
To: PanicZone@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 24 February, 2013 1:12:23 PM GMT +09:30 Adelaide (CT)
Subject: [PanicZone] New member

 

Hello group members,

My name is Heather, I live in New Jersey, and I have driving and weather-related anxiety. I have had this problem for about 12 years, since a car accident I had in Feb. 2001. I am female, 42. I also have problems with depression. I don't currently take any medications for these issues.

I look forward to talking with the group. Thanks.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (57)
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop