Widget By Devils Workshop

Re: [PanicZone] New member - Heather

 

I must have some allergies and will feel head fuzzy, then I get anxious driving. Now, I just worry about the possibility of feeling that way and then worry about driving. I am making myself crazy.

Colleen

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 24, 2013, at 10:20 AM, Heather Andersen hmelissar@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello Debbie,
>
> I have anxiety driving on highways, in thunderstorms, pouring rain, or icy or snowy conditions. I feel most comfortable driving on one lane roads under 40 mph with no hills. Where I live it's pretty flat. I am a nanny and I have to drive to work-usually never more than 10 miles at a time-and can do that on local roads with usually no problem, but most of my relatives live 200 miles away and I have to take highways to get to them. Last year when I visited them (I usually go up 2 or 3 times a year) I took a train for most of the route and then rented a car, which lowered my anxiety but took twice as much time and like three times the cost. I used to just get in my car and drive to visit them, and I would like to have that freedom again. What about you?
>
> ________________________________
> From: Debbie J debbie7878@yahoo.com>
> To: "PanicZone@yahoogroups.comPanicZone@yahoogroups.com>
> Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 10:42 AM
> Subject: [PanicZone] New member - Heather
>
>
>
> Hi Heather. I also have a problem with driving. Do you have a problem with driving or driving just weather related?
> Hugs, Debbie
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop