Widget By Devils Workshop

Re: [PanicZone] I'm here

 



Hi Debbie.

I'm Chris from Adelaide,Australia.

Hope you're okay.

Chris.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Debbie J" debbie7878@yahoo.com>
To: PanicZone@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 24 February, 2013 5:49:38 AM GMT +09:30 Adelaide (CT)
Subject: [PanicZone] I'm here

 

I wanted to say hello to everyone.  I'm from Washington, but I'm at my Mom's in Indiana for a few months.   Her computer won't let me reply to messages  : (   I can compose messages, though.
 
I hope you all have a good weekend.
 
Hugs, Debbie

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (18)
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop