Widget By Devils Workshop

Re: [PanicZone] Fear of driving and others

Wow! I thought I was the only one who had a fear of driving! I would always drive everywhere...never a problem. Until April 1st 2007, I was driving home to Long Island from Virginia with my husband, 3 year old Son and my Brother in Law when a tractor trailer bumped me coming into my lane and sent us spinning all over I95. We were lucky to walk out of that car without a scratch! Now its almost 6 years later and I can't drive on any highways with trucks! I start to shake and get bad anxiety attacks! I'm just as bad as a passenger in a car! My Mother in Law wants us to come to visit. I won't drive or fly. I might consider a train, that's if my anxiety doesn't kick in! :)
sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Debbie J <debbie7878@yahoo.com>
Sender: PanicZone@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 15:38:12
To: PanicZone@yahoogroups.com<PanicZone@yahoogroups.com>
Reply-To: PanicZone@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [PanicZone] Fear of driving and others

My fear of driving started about a year ago.  It's so weird.  It just happened all of a sudden..  My husband takes me most places, but' I try to drive to at least 3 places near my home cause I don't want to not drive at all.   
 
Another fear I have is putting gas in my car.  I know that sounds silly, but I lived in Oregon for 23 years and they pump your gas for you.  I just recently moved to Washington and you pump it yourself. 
 
These are just two of my many fears.  I also have a fear of babysitting my grandchildren . I'm afraid they might get hurt while in my care.
 
I also have a fear of being with people.
 
I also have a fear of family coming from out of town and staying with us.  Mainly because I don't cook very well & Im embarresed whenn it comes time to eat.  I know it's really weird, but it is a biggie.
 
I love this group.  Thank you all for being here!
 
Hugs, Debbie

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]




[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------------------

The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PanicZone/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PanicZone/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
PanicZone-digest@yahoogroups.com
PanicZone-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
PanicZone-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop