Widget By Devils Workshop

[PanicZone] Re: Propranalol

 


I have been taking Propranalol for about 5 months now It really seems to be helping. With no side effects Its worth a try Good luck
--- In PanicZone@yahoogroups.com, LoriLK1977@... wrote:
>
> im not sure never heard of that med i have the same thing i can go up in
> front of large groups of ppl are anything like that its an instant panic
> attack large crowds at stores to bother me a lot Lori
>
>
> In a message dated 11/15/2012 3:30:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> sherylsauter@... writes:
>
>
>
>
> I have always had some troubles with performance anxiety in giving
> presentations, dance competitions, etc - where I am a nervous wreck - the typical
> heart beating, nervous shaking of hands, etc. I have heard that Propranolol
> has been used successfully in controling the nervous behaviors in these
> situations - but I wonder if this med also helps with blushing/flushing and
> red splotches that occurs on neck?
>
> Anyone out there with experience in these situations, symptoms and
> propranolol?
>
> Thanks!! Kim
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop