Widget By Devils Workshop

Re: [PanicZone] Re: Hi

 

I do not know how the process for registering a service animal works. But if you can prove to
whatever agency authorizes such things, I do not see why a reasonable choice would not
work. I love my rats but I probably wouldn't nominate one of them as most people are not too
keen on them. A parrot could be used in my opinion and they can live 50 years+. Most bird
owners have in their will where a parrot should go after the person's death because they do
live so long they can potentially outlive their owner. A small dog usually can live to be 15 or
more and a cat can go to 20. I understand though about the death thing. That can be
incredibly difficult.

your friend
dave and =^..^=

On 10 Sep 2012 at 22:09, Hannah wrote:

> Yes, I would think an animal was a great companion so I wouldn't be
> feel vulnerable and alone. But I can't stand it when they die. Do
> they really register any benign animal as a service animal?
>
> --- In PanicZone@yahoogroups.com, "Dave, Walking Escher's Staircase
> ~~>>>: :<<<" <quest4valhalla@...> wrote:
> >
> > Hi. I have found that having a dog is a good way to get over
> agoraphobia for several reasons.
> > First, you must go out at least once or twice a day. Second, it
> kind of acts as a good way of
> > meeting people by using thee dog as a common element. I did that
> with my hamster, Buster,
> > my first year in college in the dorm. I was so terrified but I
> used the hamster like a service
> > animal and it gave me the security to engage others even if it was
> only to talk about the
> > hamster. If you are not a dog person, a cat or trained bird like
> a parrot is good. Actually, I
> > know somebody who uses a large lizard as a service animal. As long
> as your pet is officially
> > deemed a service animal you can take it anywhere as per the
> Americans with disabilities act.
> >
> > Your friend,
> > Dave and =^..^= Tommy-Katz, the other famous orange cat
> >
> >
> > On 9 Sep 2012 at 1:49, Hannah wrote:
> >
> > > I am becoming a recluse. My agoraphobia is getting worse, not
> > > better. I haven't posted in this group in years. I am desperate
> to
> > > get better. I thought maybe if I write...I would love to have
> some
> > > support. It would be great if I could have someone to encourage
> me
> > > when I wanted to go out.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > ------------------------------------
> > >
> > > The only thing that can happen when I
> > > have a panic attack is that it will pass
> > > whether it passes quickly or slowly
> > > depends whether I drop the idea of it
> > > being dangerous or not.Yahoo! Groups Links
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> > I thought I may be losing my mind but the unicorns and gummi-bears
> assured me I am just
> > fine. Got worried for a minute.
> >
> >
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> The only thing that can happen when I
> have a panic attack is that it will pass
> whether it passes quickly or slowly
> depends whether I drop the idea of it
> being dangerous or not.Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

I thought I may be losing my mind but the unicorns and gummi-bears assured me I am just
fine. Got worried for a minute.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (82)
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop