Widget By Devils Workshop

Re: [PanicZone] A very tough situation - Spoilers

 

One other thing I would like to add. My mom's GI doctor (who did the belly
scope to check for bleeding), came in and had a completely different opinion.
He said that he didn't feel my mom needed hospice now, and that he would
continue to see her on an outpatient basis; and tell us when he felt it was
necessary.

Chris

On 7/12/2012 02:06 AM, Christopher J. Walters wrote:
> I would have thought that my mom getting out of ICU would be, well different
> than how it has turned out to be.

---
avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 120711-2, 07/11/2012
Tested on: 7/12/2012 2:14:19 AM
avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2012 AVAST Software.
http://www.avast.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop