Widget By Devils Workshop

Re: [PanicZone] Reaching out

 

I don't - but what country/state/province are you in?
 
Kate

--- On Sun, 7/1/12, Melissa <insultedprincess08@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Melissa <insultedprincess08@yahoo.com>
Subject: [PanicZone] Reaching out
To: PanicZone@yahoogroups.com
Received: Sunday, July 1, 2012, 11:55 PM

 

:( It's so hard to figure out what I want to say, and how to say it! Accckkk!

Does anyone know of a mental health chat room, or a way to reach out for help on-line? I think I really need some help here, but I'm scared to reach out in person or over the phone.

Thanks for any help!

:D
Mel

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop