Widget By Devils Workshop

Re: [PanicZone] Hello

 

Hi debbie, im sincere when I write here, 51, white male, mechanic, have
been dealing with this crap all my life.

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 7:32 PM, Debbie J <debbie7878@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm new to the group. I wanted to say hello to everyone. My name is
> Debbie, I'm 60 years old, and I live in Washington. I'm happy to be here.
> : )
> Debbie
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> The only thing that can happen when I
> have a panic attack is that it will pass
> whether it passes quickly or slowly
> depends whether I drop the idea of it
> being dangerous or not.Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop