Widget By Devils Workshop

RE: [PanicZone] Re: Good mornin Sylvia & All

 

Well..He knew I would hit him back!!..told him" I'll kill ya while yer sleepn"..lol..
Im really happy you left him...Life is better now, right??..I forgot if you are taking some kind of meds for the anxiety??..sorry, my memory sucks too.. :)..Haaa Patty
---- Sylvia <sylvia0301@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Patty, you're lucky that you only had to deal with the verbal stuff. My
> ex was both verbally and physically abusive. He had issues with drinking too
> and he refused to get help. I remember him saying something like this: I
> don't have to quit for you or anyone.
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: pmcbride1@satx.rr.com [mailto:pmcbride1@satx.rr.com]
> Sent: February 17, 2012 11:07 AM
> To: PanicZone@yahoogroups.com
> Cc: Sylvia
> Subject: RE: [PanicZone] Re: Good mornin Sylvia & All
>
> Good morning!..I was married for 28 yrs and all we did was fight
> verbally.He was in the beer business and we drank alot too...My poor kids
> had to hear all that crap n it wasnt nice, the good thing was he worked all
> the time and we didnt see him alot(he still was a good man),..Mac died 2002
> of end stage liver disease..his sis was my best friend and she died a month
> before him also of liver disease..they had been drug abusers in thier 20s,
> before I knew them.. they didnt fight or try for treatment...I had 4 kiddos
> and they were all here for me..as time past I went back to work and the
> anxiety was never far ..Im taking clonazapam now as needed but my doctor
> says I probably need a therapist again..I loved the one I had but my
> insurance dropped the program with that company..the young girl that they
> have at the university clinic where I go,she is just too young and isnt a
> good match for me..so I wait I have found out if Im not busy I get anxious
> and when i get sick for too long depression sets in..I think Ive always
> stayed busy busy(nickname= zippy), lol..like Im running from something..
> Do you work ??..Its a rainy day here in texas..dreary....How is your day
> going girl???..Patty
>
> ---- Sylvia <sylvia0301@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi Patty, my anxiety got really bad because of being in an abusive
> marriage.
> > I was strong enough to leave him but the anxiety really never goes
> > away after something like this.
> >
> >
> > _____
> >
> > From: PanicZone@yahoogroups.com [mailto:PanicZone@yahoogroups.com] On
> > Behalf Of Patty
> > Sent: February 16, 2012 8:21 PM
> > To: PanicZone@yahoogroups.com
> > Subject: [PanicZone] Re: New to the group welcome Sylvis..Im new too
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Axeity hit me after doing treatment from hepc..but clear now for many
> > many yrs..Thank GOD..but I also had alot of premature deaths and it
> > was just So overwhelming I guess..I always have been sooo strong..but
> > somedays, it just hits you like a brick and hard to shake....Glad to
> > meet you and all here in Group...
> > Patty
> > --- In PanicZone@yahoogroups.com <mailto:PanicZone%40yahoogroups.com>
> > , "Sylvia" <sylvia0301@...> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi listers, I've just been approved to the group and I wanted to
> > > introduce myself. My name is Sylvia. I'm a 35 year-old female from
> > > Toronto, Ontario Canada who has suffered from anxiety and panic
> > > attacks for the past
> > several
> > > years. I hope to get support from the group as well as be there for
> > others.
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop