Widget By Devils Workshop

[PanicZone] new member

 


Hello,my name is Jim,and I suffer from panic disorder w/agoraphobia.I'm a 45 year old male and I live in Manassas,Virginia.I've suffered w/these disorders for most of my life to varying degrees.I am always looking for advice and support from others who live w/these disorders.Hope to speak w/you soon.Jim

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop