Widget By Devils Workshop

Re: [PanicZone] A False Diagnosis

 

On 11/23/2011 04:11 PM, Christina Mitchell wrote:
> Hi all, As I told you all a couple of days ago I was diagnosed as
> bipolar. Well after trying to track down the doctor by playing phone tag,
> the diagnosis is wrong; I have major depression not bipolar. The bipolar
> diagnosis was an error on their end while doing my paperwork. I was glad
> I was able to get it straight.

I feel the need to point out that there is a difference between a paperwork
error and a false diagnosis. A false diagnosis is based upon a clinician's
professional assessment of a person's condition, which turns out to be wrong.

A paperwork error simply means that there was a transcription error when
writing down the diagnosis - in other words, the clinician did NOT produce
the diagnosis that was written or typed on the paper.

Chris

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop