Widget By Devils Workshop

[PanicZone] Talking to yourself

 

--
Tc talk soon hugs.
Christina and Penny

I find that when I'm upset with somebody I talk it out with myself.
For instance if I'm upset with my sister, her hateful words comes to
my mind and I'll say something like, "You treat mom bad, you don't
even call her." Or "there was a storm and you didn't even call her to
see if she was alive or dead." And I'll confront her to myself as if
she's there with me and I find that this helps me. How many of you
talk things out with yourselves as if the person is there?

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 579. A good idea is checking yours at freecreditscore.com.

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop