Widget By Devils Workshop

[PanicZone] Can't sleep no more Trigger si

 

--
Tc talk soon hugs.
Christina and Penny

My family treats me like crap and I keep having nightmares about them
as if they're out to haunt me or something. I wake up crying, having
thoughts of cutting. Debating on if I should go to crisis or not.
I'm not going in ambulance because they bill me and arm and a leg for
the service. I'll think about it and if I feel I need to I'll ask the
daycare to take me.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop