Widget By Devils Workshop

[PanicZone] anxiety tonight

 

Hi all,

I haven't posted in awhile, but I'm having some anxiety tonight. Basically,
most of my anxiety centers around sleep - i have this fear of not sleeping,
and having anxiety attacks when I try to go to bed. For the most part I
have worked through it, plus my increased Lexapro the past few months has
helped. But last night I had a panicky night, and I was anxious all day
about it, and worried about having one again. Now I'm feeling nervous about
sleeping, just scared I will have another panicky night. It just feels like
failure when I feel this way, it's such an awful feeling.

thanks for listening
Nicole

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


A bad score is 579. A good idea is checking yours at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop