Widget By Devils Workshop

RE: [PanicZone] Hi!

 

Hi Katrina welcome to the group. I've never had the procedure you're having done but I do suffer from anxiety attacks and depression which I take meds for. My attacks started when I had episodes of me feeling like I'm held hostage in bed. Since I've been taking meds I've been doing fine. My depression goes up and down. I was born totally blind, had countless surgeries for various medical issues I was born with, and family is blah to me.

Christina and Penny sent from my cell tc talk soon hugs.

-----Original Message-----
From: Katrina Dyer-Davies <katlovesredarrows@yahoo.co.uk>
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 1:01 PM
To: paniczone@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [PanicZone] Hi!

Hi! Im a new member thought id introduce myself. My name is Katrina, im 20 and live in Wales, UK. I haven't been diagnosed yet. All my problems started 7 years ago when i started having episodes. Doctors didn't know what they were at first and all my tests were coming back clear so most doctors thought i was having panic attacks but I was never diagnosed with them. Almost 5 years after they started i was diagnosed with Vasovagal Syncope a fainting condition which has similar symptoms to panic attacks. I am on medication for this which is the most common ones used and work for most people but haven't for me. I also see a psychologist for it and he strongly believes I am having panic attacks not fainting episodes. I guess he maybe believes that because Ive only ever been unconscious from them a couple of times and don't really properly faint and from what Ive described to him. In two days time i will be having a hyperventilation provocation test. Has
anyone had that and if so what was your experience of it?

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop