Widget By Devils Workshop

Re: [PanicZone] I hate being blind sometimes

 

Hey Christina,
How long have you been blind:?From birth?
I know a bit about dependence on others. And it hasn't always worked for me. Family can play a "blind")pun intended) eye on other family members. I know it happens I just don't know why.
I'd just say "fuck them all" but that's tough when we are needy.
Mary Cherry

----- Original Message -----
From: Christina Mitchell
To: undisclosed-recipients
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2011 4:45 PM
Subject: [PanicZone] I hate being blind sometimes

--
Tc talk soon hugs.
Christina and Penny

Sometimes I just wish I had my sight, my own car and stuff. I
wouldn't have to kiss ass for folks to do anything for me. When
you're blind and you need your family they're not there to give you a
ride but that they wondder why you're not in family outings or
functions.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop