Widget By Devils Workshop

[PanicZone] Hello

 

I am new to this group.  I just joined today.  I am a 73 year old female.  I live in Hemet CA where it is hot hot hot.  I have had panic a few times in my life and it has always gone away after a while.  Unfortunately I just lost my husband in December, but prior to that had been a full time 24/7 caregiver to him for eight years.  Don't ask me how I managed for so long.  We had retired to WA state and had been in that cool beautiful area for 22 years.  I started getting nausea about once a week but did not relate it to any panic disorder.  Because we had no relatives in that area we decided to move back to CA to be near our children both mine and his as we had none together.  Well that was my big mistake.  I got us moved to a nice hadicaped home only to find myself getting sicker and sicker.  I have had every test known to man and have no physical reason for my panic.  Unfortunately I did not realize my husband did not have the strength to
handle this move and he died after only living back in CA for a year.  Then I had a few more happenings that I might talk about later which pushed me over the edge.
 
I have been trying all types of medications that seem to make me worse.  I wake every morning in an empty house, except for my two dogs.  Every morning I am waking earlier and earlier with panic.  I have read many books and searched things online.  I try to tell myself "This to shall pass", but I find myself checking myself for panic or anxiety every second of every day.  I also have nausea so have lost a lot of weight.  Not that I can't afford to shed a few lbs.  I have been in the hospital 4 times while all kinds of doctors run tests.  Well I am now out of tests and must accept the fact that my panic is just that and try to fight it.
 
I hope all of you will help me to understand my body and why this happens.  What do you all do, how do you cope?  I would love to hear from everyone here.  You can email me directly or by way of the board.
 
Thank you for understanding.  Only someone with this condition can understand.
 
Jackie

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop