Widget By Devils Workshop

Re: [PanicZone] New

 

Bren,
Welcome to the group.
I'm Christina from New Jersey USA, 27 year old blind female. I have
anxiety and depression which has been going off and on since I was in
my early teens when I've had a lot of deaths in my family. The first
death started with my oldest sister who died when I was between 12 and
13. Then I lost 2 grandmothers, 2 uncles, 3 aunts, my dad in 2009,
and I lost my primary doc about 6 months ago who was very dear to me
and was like my mom. She was my pediatrician when I was 12 and now
she's gone I feel like I'm losing everybody. I know everybody gotta
go but I can't take losing family. Then I have a sister next to me
who isn't learning anything from my oldest sister being killed and now
she's ill and I just can't take it anymore. I wake up everyday
thinking about these same people who've died and this sister who's
still living and chronicly ill and I cry over the simplest things.
Then I end up hating myself for it. I hate everything about my
depression and anxiety. My mom's still living and the only one I'm
close to out of everybody in the family. I take an anxiety med Ativan
and Zoloft for my depression. Was on Lexapro but have been switched
due to insurance issues. Before I was diagnosed I was afraid of going
to sleep because everytime I attempted it I would feel like people
were holding me hostage in bed. It's a very scary feeling when you
feel like people are constantly attacking you; I saw it as the dead
haunting me. I have less of these attacks now that I'm taking meds.
I got admitted in crisis last month for bad behavior due to
depression. And this economy doesn't make my depression any better.
Our governer's constantly screwing with medicaid I'm starting to hate
him. Tc talk soon hugs.

On 5/24/11, safirezprincess@yahoo.com <safirezprincess@yahoo.com> wrote:
> We would like to know your first name,
>
> Bren
>
> what state or country you live at,
>
> MI USA
>
> how long had you had this problem
>
> Since mid 1990's
> ,and if you are male or female and your age.
>
> Female, 40
>
> I am agoraphobic, sprinkled with panic attacks, and periods of generalized
> anxiety thrown in for good measure. I also have major depressive issues. My
> dog Snoop died about a month ago and my symptoms have increased since then.
> I look forward to getting to know everyone.
> Bren
> Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop