Widget By Devils Workshop

RE: [PanicZone] People just don't get it

 

I TOTALLY AGREE AND UNDERSTAND!
Sent with Verizon Mobile Email

---Original Message---
From: PanicZone@yahoogroups.com
Sent: 4/28/2011 1:20 pm
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [PanicZone] People just don't get it

People just don't get it. They don't know what it's like to reach out to family and be pushed away like you're not worth anything but a piece of meat to them. Then I get people who say "Oh we have to learn to forgive and forget." We say things we don't mean. Well shit tell my brothers and sisters that case manager! I did nothing wrong to forgive on. My sis left me in the street so I'd get hit by a car when I was a little kid. I forgave but never forgot. I forgave her that first time. Then she turned around and did it again only cause I wouldn't see things her way. I'll forgive if you hurt me the first time, but when you hurt me again and again, I get to the point where I don't even know what the word forgive is anymore. Forgive? That's nothing but a word to me. It has no meaning. When you call me a bitch the first time and I forgive you, help you, give you a place to stay when you have nothing and you call me a bitch again and talk about me like a dog and tell me I'm not your sister or part of the family, I get tired. I get fed up. I throw my hands in the air and start to say f--- it. Tc talk soon hugs.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop