Widget By Devils Workshop

[PanicZone] Newbie

 

Hi! I am Kathleen,53,married with 3 kids and 5 grands. I live in Iowa and have all my life.I've had my mental problems all my life but didn't get diagnosed until 2001. I have ocd,depression,bipolar,sad,gad,anxiety,panic attacks,social phobia,agoraphia,and ptsd. My son who is 21 also has depression and bipolar. My hubby who is 55 has depression,ocd,sad,anxiety,and panic attacks. I am hoping to make some friends on here as I have none. Its nice to be here where people understand. Hugz, Kathleen

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop