Widget By Devils Workshop

[PanicZone] Had a rough night.

 

One of my friends ended his life last night. It caught everyone that knew him off guard. He was always such a positive person, no one knew that anything was wrong.

He was one of those people that was kind to his very core. He would always ask people if they were ok, or if they needed help. I couldn't have asked for a better friend. Just talking to him brightened up my day. And now he's just gone.

I didn't sleep last night, I've cried for probably 7 hours in the last 19 hours, and I've barely eaten. I've been on the brink of an attack all day. I know it's going to happen, and I'm just terrified of when it will.

I've got work in 15 minutes... This isn't going to be enjoyable at all.

Thanks for reading to me just rant. All of my friends are busy either doing something or consoling each other. I just needed to get that out.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop