Widget By Devils Workshop

[PanicZone] Therapy today

 

Hi all,
Went to therapy today and all went well. We talked more on the stop
technique with positive statements when I feel depression coming on.
I was telling her that when my mom is upset at the operations I keep
having over and over and when she says things like oh the docs need to
do better with you... this is bugging me with you running to the
hospital all the time... these things make me upset and I feel like
I'm a burden to her. The therapist says I can't control other
people's behavior; only mine; which I do understand, it just upsets me
and then the depression comes on which I hate. But for the past few
days I've been talking to mom she just said she'll be there with me;
she said nothing else more about the doctor and I didn't bring anymore
of it up. I figured she was sober and as long as she's sober she's
fine. It's when she drinks that any little thing will piss her off so
I just let her vent and the rage burns inside of me. Therapist says
keep trying the stop technique so I'll see how I do on it when I have
my next trigger. She says the thing with me is I see triggers and
when these triggers hit the negative thoughts come out which opens a
door for depression. Oh and she did a symptom checklist with me for
psychological and physical signs, and I have more psychological signs
than physical and on the psychological I scored 20 which is pretty
high. So she's gonna let a few months go by and redo the test and see
if I changed any.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop