Widget By Devils Workshop

Re: [PanicZone] Somataform Disorder

 

Okay quickly I did a fast link to this.
They seem to keep changing the names.
Part of it seems to once have been called hysterical paralysis.
And yes, I was once diagnosed with this.
Panic attacks were once anxiety attacks. Now they are different although I still insist on the term anxiety attack. There IS a clinical difference now. But I keep forgetting what it is. Although it seems when I am reminded of it, I suffer both.
But please Kate, explain your definition of this new term and how it affects you.
Mary Cherry
----- Original Message -----
From: f l
To: PanicZone@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2011 10:25 PM
Subject: [PanicZone] Somataform Disorder

Has anyone else here been diagnosed with Somatoform/Conversion disorder?

Kate

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop