Widget By Devils Workshop

Re: [PanicZone] Re: I had a crying spell

 

Hi Michelle,
To tell you the truth that lady made me nervous. I kept telling her I
was nervous but she said nothing; I don't think she even cared how I
felt. I felt a spell trying to come on me while I was in the office
but I tried fighting it by smiling and wiping my eyes so she wouldn't
sense I was upset; she was busy pecking away on the computer keyboard.
So that gave me time to turn my head and quickly wipe my eyes while
she wasn't paying attention. Just the way she sounded, "Why do you
need a vitamin?" as if I'm dumb or something. She probably thought to
herself that no wonder this girl's seeing a psych cause she's crazy.
Not that I'm putting myself down it's just the way she acted towards
me had me thinking strange things.

On 1/25/11, growgirl1 <growgirl1@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Christina,
>
> What a true blessing your boyfriend is! To have someone that understands and
> is so caring for you.
> The new primary sounds harsh. Was her tone of voice hard or was she just
> asking get to know you questions? It sounds like a very rough day. You hang
> in there sister!
>
> xoxoxo,
>
> Michelle
>
> --- In PanicZone@yahoogroups.com, Christina Mitchell <cnaylor073@...> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>> Today I was highly upset and had a crying spell. I was upset because
>> I went to this new primary doctor on Friday and I was explaining to
>> her that my old primary doctor who passed away prescribed vitamins for
>> me because she found out I was anemic. This wench had the nerve to
>> say, "I don't know what kind of doctor you had but vitamins aren't
>> made for anemia. Excuse my expression but I'm really pissed off. My
>> doctor's dead and is not here to defend herself so why try to make me
>> feel like I've been going to a bad doctor all my life and this lady
>> took care of me and treated me like I was her daughter. I'm grieving
>> and this wench come at me saying this to make my grieving worse. I
>> did tell her that I'm currently taking Lexapro for anxiety and
>> depression. She's like "Who's giving you Lexapro?" Duh lady, where
>> you think I'm getting Lexapro from? A darn psychiatrist! I wouldn't
>> buy it off the street. Why buy it off the street when I can go to a
>> psychiatrist and get it? Come on I'm no dummy and my mother certainly
>> didn't raise one. Sorry folks but this doctor has me taking things
>> hard right now cause she tried putting my doctor down who just passed
>> away. I just need to vent frustration. My BF went out today and has
>> strongly advised me to stay on the computer to occupy my mind till he
>> gets home. My mom isn't too keen on me staying home alone and he
>> doesn't want me calling her till he gets back or she'll flip. Also he
>> doesn't want me to not do nothing then I have a breakdown. So he
>> pleaded to me 10 times to do something, play music, do whatever till
>> he gets home to see about me. He's been calling periodicly checking
>> on me making sure I don't do nothing dangerous.
>>
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop