Widget By Devils Workshop

[PanicZone] Therapy Today

 

Hi all,
Well went to therapy today and all went well. She discussed a
treatment plan to help me cope and some positive self talk I may do
with myself when I feel depressed or anxious. I told her a lot of my
worry comes from me worrying about my sister and my mom cause they
both have depression and my sister being ill with other things. She
did a rating scale of the symptoms I'm having and for most of them
I've rated 5 and 7 which are very high numbers. In 3 months she's
gonna do another one with me to see if I've gotten better. Meanwhile
she's gonna put my referral through to go to the social club so
they'll be calling me once they get all my paperwork then I'll be on
the go in the mornings and coming home in the evenings. I have one
more individual session to do with her next week then she's gonna
start me on group therapy.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop