Widget By Devils Workshop

Re: [PanicZone] Is everyone asleep ?

 

Catherine,
What's wrong ?
R u sick ?

Jackie
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: Catherine Hrusa <poetichusky@gmail.com>
Sender: PanicZone@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 20:56:57
To: <PanicZone@yahoogroups.com>
Reply-to: PanicZone@yahoogroups.comSubject: Re: [PanicZone] Is everyone asleep ?

I'm here... although I was in bed all day. Lol
On Nov 30, 2010 8:56 PM, <kykysmom@verizon.net> wrote:
> Boy its so quiet u could hear a pin drop !
>
> Is everyone ok tonight ?
>
> Jackie
> Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop