Widget By Devils Workshop

Re: [PanicZone] Hi member for a while

Carole welcome! My anxiety got worse due to financial problems as well. Now that I modified my house, I am beginning to concentrate on ME one more time

Take care

Evelyn
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: "misskitty0321" <misskitty44@sbcglobal.net>
Sender: PanicZone@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 20:05:56
To: <PanicZone@yahoogroups.com>
Reply-To: PanicZone@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [PanicZone] Hi member for a while

I do not even know if i ever posted. But anyway will introdude myself. Im Carole , i live with my feline family. Ben going through hell off and on (hope i can say that..Financial issues that are frightening myself and it causes on and off anxiety and panic.. I am grateful for having a roof over my head etc. Except i am slowly going down the tubes and i am really frightened. I have to go back to sleep for a while , i have been up since last night and feeling like dropping. So ill say say thank you for reading so far, looking foward to getting to know you guys and soooo glad to be here. This seems like a great bunch and good group. Blessings, Carole


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PanicZone/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PanicZone/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
PanicZone-digest@yahoogroups.com
PanicZone-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
PanicZone-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop