Widget By Devils Workshop

[PanicZone] Re: Kevin

 

Hi Jackie,

I am very glad that I was able to help you. I am a caring person. I think that you may need more help than I or others can give you here on this board.

Jackie, I want you to call this phone number 1-800-273-8255

Please do this as a favor to me. There are people who can help you in a better way than I can.

Please keep posting. I am here as much as I can be and others are here too. We need you for our Mini Retreat! Remember, you are the one who thought this up, and I'm sure it will never come off with out you!

Please grant me this favor, I only ask this one. Call this number 1-800-273-8255

and you will find people there who care also and will help you, my friend, my dear friend Jackie.

With all compassion, Kevin

--- In PanicZone@yahoogroups.com, kykysmom@... wrote:
>
> Where r u
> This weekend was awful. Panic,wanting to drink and other stuff. It all is so painful.
>
> I eventually fell asleep on u last night in tears,in a heap. U really helped me so much by moving my screwed up brain around and u r a true friend.
>
> Thankyou,
> Kyle is dead
> Kyle is dead
> I am dead
> I am dead
>
> Noone to anyone
> Jackie
> Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop