Widget By Devils Workshop

[PanicZone] Be good to yourself Monday

 

It's almost 2:30 Monday morning, and my husband just went to bed.  As my Monday
gift to myself, I made us brocoli and chedar stuffed chicken breast, and we
cuddled and spent some time together while it baked. 

Now, I am alone in the livingroom (except for the two dogs, three puppies and
five cats) and am getting ready to turn the dvr on.  Lots of episodes of "Ghost
Whisperer" recorded, ready to watch!

After the sun rises, my husband is taking me to get my laptop fixed, and then to
therapy.  He'll take me out to eat befor he brings me homen (I'm thinking
applebee's since it is near the computer shop!)

I hope that you are all feeling GOD's blessings today. 

Mel

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop