Widget By Devils Workshop

Re: [PanicZone] Re: A Whole Lotta Advice Needed

 

Nathalie,
Hold strong where Dave is concerned.  You should be able to send his emails
straight to a spam folder.  Contact your cell phone company to see if there is a
way to block only his calls.  You're right, you've come to far to give up now!

I envy you, your walk for cancer.  My oldest brother died of non-hodgekins
lymphoma before I was ever even born.  My mom had a breast cancer scare about a
decade ago, and my surviving brother had a bone marrow cancer scare about two
years ago.  I lost a dear friend and old boyfriend to cancer back in 2003.  My
cousine's oldest son has been fighting cancer for the last year and a half. 
Last month, I had a cancer scare and thought the waiting would kill me.

I talk alot about prayer, cancer research, and RMH on my facebook page, because
these things effect my life every single day.  In my mind, you are a hero.

Mel

________________________________
From: Nathalie Plan <livingfortoday1981@att.net>
To: PanicZone@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, September 29, 2010 10:25:45 PM
Subject: Re: [PanicZone] Re: A Whole Lotta Advice Needed

 
It is getting harder and harder to ignore Dave, the voice mails are getting more

and more pathetic. Only thing that keeps me going is that I know I can give up
now, if I return those calls, voicemail, emails, or texts its all for nothing. I

have decided even if I am sick that I am still doing the walk and this is how I
see it. A month ago my best best friend Craig passed away from leukemia, he was
so dedicated in finding a cure that he went on mtv's true life to talk about it
and televised his bone marrow transplant that gave him some extra time but
didn't bring a cure.

It was because of him that I became a bone marrow donor on the registry just in
case my donor one day can save someone's life. Craig did not let his leukemia
get in his way of trying to touch others and save lives, I am not letting some
stupid cold get in my way. I'll just bring plenty of tissues, cough drops and
Dayquil. This is a cause I believe in so much. I don't know if any of you are
interested but if you want, you can check my site out for this coming walk here.

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/nathalieplan

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop