Widget By Devils Workshop

Re: [PanicZone] Re: A Whole Lotta Advice Needed

 

Nathalie,
Maybe you should just delete the texts and voicemails as soon as you know they
are from him. 

Mel

________________________________
From: Nathalie Plan <livingfortoday1981@att.net>
To: PanicZone@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, September 30, 2010 12:25:07 PM
Subject: Re: [PanicZone] Re: A Whole Lotta Advice Needed

 
I have blocked his phone number from my home phone, blocked his emails, but can
not block him on my cell phone. Only way I can do that is to change my cell
number and I cant because so many of my clients (I'm a Farmers Agent) have the
number and it would be an absolute mess to change it. So I am stuck with the
voicemails and texts but I am trying to ignore and keep going day to day. I am
still sick but can not wait until the walk which is less than two days away.
Craig and everyone who lost their battle will be honored by all that are walking

to raise money for research and hopefully find a cure for cancer.

Nathalie

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop