Widget By Devils Workshop

Re: [PanicZone] Re: A Whole Lotta Advice Needed

 

Mel,

Your reply brought tears to my eyes. Not about what to do with Dave (*which was
great advice BTW) but what you said about the cancer walk. I don't do it to be a
hero, I am doing it because people like Craig, family friends who couldn't fight
back against the disease couldn't, I am fighting for all the patients currently
battling cancer, the ones that lost the battle and the ones that beat it. If
anyone is a hero, it is these people. What they go through on a daily basis is
traumatic, trying and much much more. I don't think I ever could be that strong
and courageous if it were me. I would be crying and feeling sorry for myself I
am sure.

Nathalie

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop