Widget By Devils Workshop

[PanicZone] Re: A Whole Lotta Advice Needed

 

Oh, Sweetie!

You are doing so good . And you are finding that inner strength to stick to your guns about cutting ties. Keep it up!!!
I do have a suggestion. Block his number so you don't even receive his calls. Block his email and stop listening and looking. I know that will be so difficult, but it is the next logical step. You are handling this so well and being so strong!
Your friend Craig was such an inspiration and you are truly honoring his memory in all that you do.
Keep your chin up and keep walking the walk!

M.

--- In PanicZone@yahoogroups.com, Nathalie Plan <livingfortoday1981@...> wrote:
>
> It is getting harder and harder to ignore Dave, the voice mails are getting more
> and more pathetic. Only thing that keeps me going is that I know I can give up
> now, if I return those calls, voicemail, emails, or texts its all for nothing. I
> have decided even if I am sick that I am still doing the walk and this is how I
> see it. A month ago my best best friend Craig passed away from leukemia, he was
> so dedicated in finding a cure that he went on mtv’s true life to talk about it
> and televised his bone marrow transplant that gave him some extra time but
> didn’t bring a cure.
>
>
> It was because of him that I became a bone marrow donor on the registry just in
> case my donor one day can save someone’s life. Craig did not let his leukemia
> get in his way of trying to touch others and save lives, I am not letting some
> stupid cold get in my way. I’ll just bring plenty of tissues, cough drops and
> Dayquil. This is a cause I believe in so much. I don’t know if any of you are
> interested but if you want, you can check my site out for this coming walk here.
> http://main.acsevents.org/goto/nathalieplan
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop