Widget By Devils Workshop

[PanicZone] Loosing wieght together?

 

It seems like a lot of people have been posting about thier weight & wanting to loose some, lately. So, I wondered if any of you wanted to work on this together??

My thought was this, those of us that are mobile (I currently can) could walk around our neighborhoods (maybe at a certain time each day?)and come back and post about the interesting things we saw. That would offer some kind of accountability to people who we know aren't judging us. If you aren't that mobile, you could walk your house, and talk about the things you saw outside the windows.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop