Widget By Devils Workshop

Re: [PanicZone] Re: Group Newb

 

Man, that sucks. 

________________________________
From: Klementine Kost <klem_kost@yahoo.com>
To: PanicZone@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, August 31, 2010 6:10:20 AM
Subject: [PanicZone] Re: Group Newb

 
I've tried sending an email to my mom, but she just ignored it. No reply or
anything.
I've also tried a school counselor, but I'm afraid that if I go too in depth
about the situation they might have obligations to contact someone about my
situation at home (my dad pulling out a gun, still having at least 20 guns and a
shelf and chest full of ammo when they should've been removed). School hasn't
started yet, so when it does I might try talking to them more but there is also
the problem that my dad used to teach at the school I attend and I don't know
who he knows of the counselors.
Thanks for the advice though.

--- In PanicZone@yahoogroups.com, Melissa Smith <insultedprincess08@...> wrote:
>
> Have you thought about writing a letter to your parents?  Or sending them an
> email or a text.  In writing we can be as unemotional as we want, and that
>helps
>
> me.  Or, if you go to public school, you can go to your school councellor. 
> Maybe they can reccommend someone?
>
> Good Luck!
> Mel
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: Klementine Kost <klem_kost@...>
> To: PanicZone@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Mon, August 30, 2010 6:27:17 AM
> Subject: [PanicZone] Group Newb
>
>  
> So, I am of a meager 16 years of age, I've been having panic attacks for a
> little over a year now. What I think triggered them is when my dad found out I

> had been having sex he pulled out a gun and threatened to kill himself.
> I used to have the panic attacks several times a day, one always right before I
>
> went to sleep because I also started having nightmares about my dad beating and
>
> raping me (he has never touched from what I can remember). Then they decreased

> to about once a week, then every couple of weeks, then they were almost
> nonexistent.
> The memories from last year came back though and the panic attacks came back
> stronger than ever. They are sometimes bad to the point where I can barely
> breath and I pass out.
> My method for keeping the anxiety down is blaring music and burning incense,
>but
>
> when that doesn't work I get desperate and burn myself.
> I am almost positive that seeing a therapist would help, but the only way to be
>
> able to see one is to talk to my parents, and that idea terrifies me. I have
> grown up in a house where talking about your problems never happens.
> I haven't had very much positive feelings for my parents for 5 years and due to
>
> that I put up a wall between myself and them. If I were to ask to see a
> therapist it could potentially destroy this wall, and I am desperate to keep it
>
> in tact. I don't want them in my head. They will twist my thoughts and emotions
>
> to use against me at their will.
> Does any one have even the slightest idea of how I can get help without
>changing
>
> the relationship I have with my parents?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop