Widget By Devils Workshop

[PanicZone] Re: Weaning off medication

 

Hi Joe, I get so dizzy and can't stand it. Yesterday was the first day and within about four hours of not taking a pill I felt like death, literally. This is going to be hard after over half my life has been with drugs. Ugh.

--- In PanicZone@yahoogroups.com, joe dinardo <jjfearless@...> wrote:
>
> Darla What symptoms are you getting , while weaning off?
> On ssris brain "buzz" was the toughest for me.
> wishing you well,
> joe
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: Darla <edjukatedgurl@...>
> To: PanicZone@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Mon, August 30, 2010 3:40:04 PM
> Subject: [PanicZone] Weaning off medication
>
>  
> I've been on medications for 31 years for chronic and severe panic attacks. The
> doctor I used is almost two hours away now and she's gotten to where she wanted
> me to come in every three months, I'm thinking for the money and no other reason
> since no tests were ever run. I decided to find one near me and have had the
> worst luck. So far four that I've been to have said they don't treat panic
> attacks. I have one month of my prescription left and plan to wean myself off.
> Has anyone ever done this? I know I'll regret it at first but am so sick of
> having to have medication to live. Oh, I'm on Serax 10 mg 6 times a day.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop