Widget By Devils Workshop

[PanicZone] I am a nervous wreck and need prayers.

 

My mother has been with me a month after she fell down stairs at her doctor's office. I find out she did not take her seizure medications for a month. I have been taking care of her. Now she has an attendant who will stay with her for 5 hours a day monday through friday so,she wants to go home. I am very worried about her because,she does not use her walker and still falls down. She is forgetful and losses her stuff all the time. I just feel better when she is at my house.
Thank you,
Carolyn

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop