Widget By Devils Workshop

Re: [PanicZone] Melissa (newbie)

 

Welcome to the group Melissa ! I too have bipolar, agoraphobia and anxiety
disorder.
Andrew

________________________________
From:Melissa <insultedprincess08@yahoo.com>
To: PanicZone@yahoogroups.com
Sent:Wed, June 30, 20101:18:55AM
Subject: [PanicZone] Melissa (newbie)

Hi, guys! My name is Melissa and I'm new to this forum, so I thought that I
would introduce myself. I've been diagnosed with severe anxiety disorder,
agoraphobia, social anxiety disorder, ocd, hoarding, and mixed-state bipolar
disorder.

I've been prescribed Lexipro (20/mg a day), Seriquel (200/mg a night), and
Busiprone (10/mg 2x day). All of these meds are drastically down from what my
old Dr prescribed me, though. It used to be Lexipro/60mg, Seriquel/600mg, and
xanax bars 3x day.

I used to have 2or 3mild attacks a day. I used to be able to function to a
certain extent, even attending church and hollidays with my family occasionally.
I really like the person I used to be a lot better then this shell that I am
living in now. Some days (not many) I am well enough to check my own mail, now.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop