Widget By Devils Workshop

[PanicZone] Re: Paxil I finally got it..

 

I took it the 3rd day and almost went to the ER.
I wanted it to work. I used to take SSRIs for years.
But my electrolytes ar off and I won't be the same till I get myblood Caclcium levels fixe. I have a bad parathyroid and the meidical system I am in is lagging. What takes an hour takes 3 weeks. My whole metabolism is off kilter.
So my panic could be psychological
OR
Physical only
OR BOTH.
REMOVING A 1.2 INCH TUMOR WOULD BE A GOOD START.
If I had $50K it would be outpatient and done.
But my free program could let me die really.
Something is wrong with my calium levels being leached from my bones and into my blood stream causing havoc like adrrenalin, my nervous system not working right.
Which of couse cause gues what?
More PA's what do what, cause even more.
SO THIS IS THE PAGE THAT HAS HELPED ME A LOT:
http://www.paniccure.com/Approaches/CBT/overcome/overcome_panic_attacks.htm
And I do recommend that everyone invest in a physical exam.
It might save ou years of Xanax. I hope to get off of benzos soon.
I have cmy whole meidical recor<yslash jorney in a tote and. Will be proactive.
I was healthy less than a year ago and I'm on lowest effective dose of all.
In bed for 3 days from Paxil. I was sure it would work.
My boys not up to it. One 1/2 inch gland (we have 4) might do it.
I might have PTSD TOO} MIGHT HAVE BOTHE ACTUALLY.
A lot of deaths this year friends with cance 20 of my house cats (I know) all died of epidemic in 2 weeks. It could be both causes.
But it saved ER VISITS TO READ:
http://www.paniccure.com/Approaches/CBT/overcome/overcome_panic_attacks.htm
SO CHECK IT OUT.
I'm going to ed with my benzo.
Good night and thak you all for sharing.
--Sue D.

--- In PanicZone@yahoogroups.com, yevette rockafellow <yevetteblue@...> wrote:
>
> hi sue I have been on paxil for 4 yrs now im up to  40mg now  I also take xanax as needed. I started off on 10mg and worked my way up over time a long time  lol  It takes the edge off for me I still get attacks but not as often or as strong I usually can manage them..Helped a little bit with agoraphobia but still have problems outside of my safety zone..thought i would share .. your friend Yevette
>
> --- On Thu, 6/24/10, suedarn <suedarn@...> wrote:
>
>
> From: suedarn <suedarn@...>
> Subject: [PanicZone] Re: Paxil I finally got it..
> To: PanicZone@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Thursday, June 24, 2010, 2:23 PM
>
>
>  
>
>
>
> 10 mg is not making me sick today. I done SSRI's in the past and they do build up in your system. So. I hope they work. I feel like I'm going to have this pressure in my chest, till I die.
> -Sue D.
>

> --- In PanicZone@yahoogroups.com, "suedarn" <suedarn@> wrote:
> >
> > I'm always nauseus (I'm waiting for parthyroid surgery) and he told me to just take 20mg.
> >
> > He's a weirdo doctor.
> > I'm serous. He give me herbs from India that don't work etc.
> > And charges me money for it.
> > It aint' easy being poor.
> >
> > Doesn't 10 mg sound more rational?
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop