Widget By Devils Workshop

[PanicZone] Pregnancy and Anxiety

 

I've been on Paxil for about 10 years now. I am 25 years old and am trying to get off it so that I can get pregnant. It's been really difficult though. The anxiety has come back with a vengeance and I am struggling to get through it. I went from 30 mg to 20 mg for 2 weeks and then 10 mg, under my doctor's supervision. I had bad withdrawal symptoms and had to go back to 20 mg. Anybody else been in the same boat? Pregnancy and anti-depressants/anti-anxiety medication are not talked about much. It's hard to find information on the topic.

Felicia

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop