Widget By Devils Workshop

Re: [PanicZone] New to group

 

Hi Sue,
Well nice to have you. My name is Lisa and I am 25 and I have suffered from anxiety for about 7 years now. It comes and goes just like yours. I usually deal with it as it comes along without anything because I dont like medicine and I cant afford therapy. Okay well if you ever need anything just post and I'll respond as fast as I can.

--- On Fri, 4/30/10, xkids2003 <dsrod@charter.net> wrote:

From: xkids2003 <dsrod@charter.net>
Subject: [PanicZone] New to group
To: PanicZone@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, April 30, 2010, 6:31 PM

 

Hi I'm Sue from Wisconsin. I'll soon be 59 years old, married, have 7 children (2 live home) 4 grandchildren (the oldest is a year older then my youngest child) and 18 pets (I love animals can you tell) I've been having anxiety problems since I was 20. For me it comes and goes and right now it's here. My doctor doesn't want me to be on drugs since I so sensitive to side effects so I'm in counseling hoping to get control of it once again. I work part time but lately been having a lot of anxiety at work. Well I guess that's about it for now. Thanks for letting me be part of your group. Oh in my free time I read, knit, I'm a 4-H leader, and enjoy playing Second Life on the computer.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop